Artist in Residence Program
a project of the
Land Trust for the Mississippi Coastal Plain
Old Fort Bayou
Ocean Springs, MS
This project is supported in part by funding from the Mississippi Arts Commission, a state agency, and the National Endowment for the Arts, a federal agency.
In addition to personal meetings and/or conversations with representatives of the Land Trust for the Mississippi Coastal Plain (LTMCP), the following items are requested of interested artist applicants:
- Letter of Interest – One page expressing how you might see yourself making the most of this AiR opportunity.
- References – List names and contact information on two professional references who are familiar with and willing to comment on your work.
- Date preferences and availability.
- Copy of your CV or resume.
- Ten work examples shared in the format of your choice.
- Other materials may be considered, but are not required.