Are you looking for a challenging volunteer opportunity that can help protect the scenic beauty of the Gulf Coast? Students – would you like to be outdoors while completing your school volunteer hour requirements?
Volunteers are critical in helping the Land Trust reach our goals. Talk with us about how we may put your skills and interest to work on behalf of conservation and stewardship.
– Trail Care Crew: create or maintain trails (tools, instruction provided)
– Lawn Care
– Flowerbed maintenance
– Invasive plant control
– GIS/GPS: Trails, data input and database management
– Eagle Scout / Gold Award projects
– Property monitoring: biological/botanical inventories; flora/fauna/geological advisor
– Project photographer
– Committee participation and general event support
– Special Hikes/Paddles/Events (Information Coming)
– Speaker’s Bureau
– Earth Day presentations
– Combined Federal Campaign fairs (September – October)
– Other educational displays
– Office Volunteer/Data Entry
(one morning or afternoon a week or as needed)
– Grant Writer/Researcher
Call 228-435-9191 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.